Sunday, July 19, 2009

Goliath Bot p1

This is a little project I'm working on with someone. It's a 50 foot tall robot.

I started with a sketch, then I cleaned it up, and then took it into photoshop for a very rough block-in of values. My end goal is to show a fully rendered illustration with this guy in an environment. So there will be a lot of exploration of value and color to help sell the scale of this guy. Of course, I'll add in little birds and some people on the ground, and also, a little bit of a background to help give you more things to relate its size too. The only thing I wish I could have done was to warp the perspective to show you how it would really look, but I know this is more of a concept piece so it needs to have clarity of visual information over "how it feels".


No comments: